The latest breakthrough of Blue Cut technology in contact lenses, Maxvue BLUSAFE provides a filter that reflects harmful blue light and restricts it from passing through the contact lenses of your eyes. Blue light is emitted from computer and mobile screens and long-term exposure to this type of light increases the chances of retinal damage. Hence, wearing contact lenses with having blue-cut filter while working on digital devices is a must as it may help in reducing the risk of developing eye-related problems.
Maxvue Blusafe Advantages :
- Optimal Protection from Blue light exposure
- Preventive Protection from prolonged screen time that can damage your eyes
- UV Blocking protects against harmful UV radiation
Blue Light Exposure at night can lead to sleeping disorder, cancer, diabetes, heart disease, and obesity.
Harvard researchers and their colleagues conducted an experiment comparing the effects of 6.5 hours of exposure to blue light to exposure to green light of comparable brightness. The blue light suppressed melatonin for about twice as long as the green light and shifted circadian rhythms by twice as much. Source: Harvard Medical School.
- Monthly Disposable Method
- This Contact Lens is suitable for below 8 wearing hours per daily, and once opened in 30 days have to be discarded.
Additional information :
- Material: Hydrogel Terpolymer
- Features: Blue light filter & UV Protection
- Handling Tint: Light Blue
- Diameter: 14.0mm
- Base Curve: 8.6mm
- Water Content: 45%
- Package : 2 & 6 pcs